Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We're Not Dead Yet!!!


Yes ladies and gentlemen, we are still alive and kicking though our posts would prove otherwise.

Unfortunately many things have come up to occupy my time, but rest assured that we haven't forgotten about you.

All I ask is that you guys stay patient with us. There are at least half a dozen big games that come out every week for the next two months and unfortunately we don't have the manpower to cover it all and play everything.

So I ask of you dear readers, what do you want to see from us? Are there certain games you care about more than others? Do you want us to review a certain game more than another? Would you like more Wii games (Wouldn't we all?)?

And as a heads up, I did finally manage to get my hands on Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger so expect a write up on those two games within the near future! For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, check out the article here.

Please let us know either in the comments, via email, or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment