Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This Black Ops Zombie Trailer Makes Me Hate Black Ops Less


To be honest, I've only played Call of Duty: Black Ops once, and that was last week to boot. It's not that I hate it, it just had no draw for me. I love shooters but I felt as if Activision was trying it's hardest to try to squeeze the life out of the Call of Duty franchise like it did with Guitar Hero.

And while the previous few map packs were pretty much just cash ins for Activision, it seems they may have swayed me a bit with this new reveal here. Sure you get a few new maps for the multiplayer, but the real draw is the new Zombie map and characters.

So I ask you, what do George Romero, Machete, Freddy Krueger, Buffy, Michael Rooker, and zombies have to do with Black Ops?

Hit the jump for the M for Mature trailer.





Call of the Dead, and less cool multiplayer maps, are expected to hit May 3rd for Xbox 360. PS3 users and PC will have to wait of course till a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment