Friday, November 4, 2011

Rainbow 6: Patriots Prototype Gameplay Trailer


Dust off the old snake cam and prepare for some prototype footage from your good ol' pals at the Rainbow 6 team.

Rainbow 6: Patriots is the next game in the Rainbow 6 series. I'd describe it, but watching it is even better.

Just know it has all your favorite things from the last games like a great cover system and rappelling!

Oh, and there's shooting of course. LOTS OF IT.

Hit the jump for the trailer. 



Right now, Patriots is expected to hit in 2013. No systems have been specified.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I kinda lost faith in the Rainbow 6 series with Vegas 2, mainly because it didn't seem like they updated much. To be fair, I'm a bit spoiled since I've been playing the series since the very beginning, and my favorite part was planning the entire NPC movement from beginning to end, which has been sorely noticed from the recent ones.

    This series has always been about the single player for me; I can't get into the multiplayer. So while I loved being able to issue commands thru my headset, unless they do more with this, I don't see myself picking it up.

    ReplyDelete