Monday, September 19, 2011

Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI Hit PSN Tuesday (Update: NOT)

UPDATE: Apparently Sony screwed up in announcing the PSOne Classics. They used an old document that listed both games and apparently they don't have an actual release date for either game.

Well it looks like the gaming gods read my previous post on 7 Games I Should Have Played But Haven't and responded accordingly.

After YLOD'ing my PS3 as punishment, they are allowing me to seek redemption by releasing two of the games on my list on the PSN this Tuesday: Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI, easily two of the greatest RPG's of all time.


If you look at Square-Enix's previous PSN releases, $9.99 is looking like the price point for each game.

Luckily, my PSP is still operational so I can download and play these PSOne Classics on it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment