Monday, September 12, 2011

Street Fighter X Tekken TGS 2011 Trailer


Ken Masters!!!

This week brings us the Tokyo Game Show and a whole ton of new info on a whole bunch of games, some of which of course will no doubt never see the light of release in the West.

Let's start off then with a game that we know we will get: Street Fighter X Tekken.

My only problem with this game is that I know I should just wait till Super Street Fighter X Tekken: Ultimate Arcade Edition inevitably releases with character tweaks, all costumes, and extra characters included.

Though the acronym, SSFXT:UAE, would be a pain in the ass to type.

Video Source: ign.com

1 comment:

  1. This game got too much hype. Although I can understand the part that Capcom will release an updated version a few months after the initial release. And yes, I pity Marshall Law and his thrashed restaurant.

    Dalton Wordlaw

    ReplyDelete