Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Video Game Releases



This is our attempt to let you guys know what is hitting this week on the Video Game front. Excuse me if I happen to miss a few titles but I will try my hardest to make this as precise as possible. If I happen to forget a game or put a wrong date, let us know and I will try to rectify it ASAP.

List after the jump

In case you missed it, here are the 3DS launch games.

3/29
Tiger Woods 2012: The Masters  (Wii,PS3,360)
Shift 2: Unleashed (Need for Speed) (PC,PS3,360)
WWE All-Stars (PS2,360,PS3,Wii)
The 3rd Birthday (PSP)
Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3,360)
NASCAR 2011: The Game (PS3,360)

3/30
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PSP)

I know I want The 3rd Birthday, the third game in the Parasite Eve series. Might also get Shift 2: Unleashed to scratch that racing itch.

What about you guys? Let us know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment