Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Game Sponge is going to PAX!!!

Salvador

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Game Sponge is going to PAX East 2011! What is PAX you say? Well I could direct you the the PAX site, or I can just use this quote pulled from their site:
PAX East is a three-day game festival for tabletop, videogame, and PC gamers. We call it a festival because in addition to dedicated tournaments and freeplay areas we've got nerdcore concerts, panel discussions, and an exhibitor hall filled with booths displaying the latest from top game publishers and developers. Even with all this amazing content the best part of PAX East is hanging out with other people who know their shit when it comes to games.

The important part for you guys is the exhibitor halls. Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Bethesda, Capcom, Ska Studios, EA, Harmonix, I could go on forever! Pretty much if they put games out or deal with games, they will be there. Go to the PAX site and just check the list for yourself, because the list is too big to put here.

I will be reporting all I am able to during the show here on the blog. But keep in mind that I am just one guy trying to cover 3-4 floors worth of a huge gaming convention over three days. Sometimes my posts might not show till late in the evening (or early in the AM) depending on the availability of  a wireless connection there or how damn tired I am.

Some of the things I'm planning on looking at are the Nintendo 3DS, id's new game Rage, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and anything else I might be able to get my hands on.

Excited? I know I am. So bookmark us, make us your homepage, whatever you need to do to keep up with us and stay tuned for some exciting PAX coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment