Saturday, July 23, 2011

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Gameplay



Let me tell you somethings kids, I LOVE Halo. Ironically enough though, I didn't start the franchise off with Halo: Combat Evolved but rather with Halo 2. 

Although I started off with Halo 2, I did eventually go back and play the campaign of the first and I can firmly say that the first Halo game has the best story of ALL the Halo games. Only Halo Reach had a story that began to hold a candle to the original. 

So I am more than thrilled to see that the original Halo is getting the love and attention it deserves with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Even with Bungie formally bidding their goodbye to the franchise I know that 343 Industries won't let Halo fall to the wayside anytime soon.

If you don't believe me, check out the gameplay video after the jump and see how good the original Halo looks now.


So, who's ready for some Halo LAN parties?


Source: ign.com

2 comments:

  1. It's funny, because I was just playing this game on my 360 the other day. The graphics look SO much better. To the point that I have to ask, is this PC or XBOX 360? If this is PC, will there be a 360 version? Has there been any announcement about multiplayer for Anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is 360 only for now. If I remember correctly, Anniversary will include two discs. One being the Original Halo, the second to include Halo Reach's multiplayer with some extra maps.

    ReplyDelete